Estimated Processing Time
Processing time is 1-3 business days.
For large or bulky orders, additional processing times may apply, as detailed for the item. Please, contact us for clarification.
Items on back order and will be shipped at no extra cost upon availability. In some cases, individual items may be shipped separately.
Every order will be acknowledged, and an approximate delivery date provided by email, within 24 hours of receipt of the order.
Estimated Shipping Times
USPS Standard Post 2–8 Business Days
USPS First Class Mail 1–3 Business Days
USPS Priority Mail 1–3 Business Days
First-Class Mail International – Delivery time varies by location
First-Class Package International Service – Delivery time varies by location
Priority Mail International 6-10 Business Days
The exact delivery times may depend on location and other unforeseen conditions
All retail purchases in United States (Domestic) above $100 will be delivered by USPS Standard Post free of charge.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
Contact me within 7 days of delivery
Please return items within 14 days of delivery
We will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
To communicate with you about your order
To fulfill your order
For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any taxes, customs, and import taxes that may apply
Important Facts About Most of Our Products
* All our African beads and baskets are handmade as such there are variations in the color, shapes, and sizes.
* There may be variation color depending on which electronic device LDC or monitor you use
* It is normal to finds earthen particles on a bead.
* It is normal to find uneven edges or even chipped edges.
* Even though our beads are durable, they are mostly made from glass and must be handle with care.
* Customer may not receive the same basket as featured image, but will similar in color, shape, size, and design.
* Most baskets are flattened when shipped (instructions for shaping baskets are available below).
Reshaping and Care of Baskets
Very durable and flexible. May be folded when shipped. Submerge basket in water without wetting the leather, place on a hard surface and push forward bumpy areas to get the shape back. Place in sun, or airy location to dry. Natural straw, keep away from flammables.
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order. We are committed to the full satisfaction of our customers and clients, both with respect to the quality of our products and services. We can be contacted by phone or email: Customer Service: 919-800-9423; email: email@example.com